Home Health Referrals And Clinical Documentation Requirements
Monday, May 20, 2019
Posted by: Diane Berg
Do you order or certify home health services for Medicare beneficiaries? If yes, please join us for this webcast to learn about the documentation requirements that support home health eligibility and ask us your questions. Topics we’ll cover include:
• The role of the physician
• Understanding the home health benefit
• Certification and recertification requirements
• Common documentation errors
• event is a collaboration of First Coast Service Options, Inc., your Part A/B Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC), and the Home Health and Hospice (HHH) MACs National Government Services, Inc. and Palmetto GBA.
Would you like to submit questions prior to the event?
You may submit your questions in advance sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please submit your questions no later than July 16.
To participate in this webcast, please register by Tuesday, July 23.
AAPC accepts hour for hour CMS CEUs when sponsored by CMS national or MAC offices. A certificate of attendance or completion with the CMS logo is necessary to show participation. To claim CEUs attendees will enter certificate information onto their CEU Tracker using the "No Index Number" option. A copy of the certificate does not need to be provided to AAPC unless the member is selected for verification purposes.