- Department of Labor Requires New Poster for Covered Employers
- U.S. Dept. of Labor Announces New Guidance on Unemployment Insurance Flexibilities During COVID-19 Outbreak
- State Emergency Response Information
- News Alert: Fake Online Coronavirus Information
TESTING & MEDICAL SUPPLIES:
Visit our DCMA Telehealth Resource Page for information on insurance, HIPAA, telemedicine vendor options, news, and other helpful articles.
CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL & PREVENTION:
For the latest from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Click Here.
Tools for Your Use:
FLORIDA DEPT. OF HEALTH:
For the latest from the Florida Department of Health, click here.
CENTERS FOR MEDICARE & MEDICAID SERVICES:
For the latest from the CMS, click here.
AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (AMA):
For the latest from the AMA, click here.
BUSINESS ASSISTANCE & EMERGENCY LENDING
Emergency Lending Resources
- Amerant: Attached and below please find some information regarding solutions that are currently available:
- Members can take advantage of working capital lines of credit that can be made available to their practices (subject to credit approval) to help cover operating expenses. To inquire about the details or to apply, they can contact me directly.
- Home owners are also eligible (subject to credit approval) for low rate, no closing cost Home Equity Lines of Credit to help with emergency funds. They can also reach out to me with any questions or to apply and I will coordinate with the appropriate personnel to ensure applications are taken and processed in a quick and efficient manner.
- Rates on lines will be Prime plus 1%, although it can be discounted on a case-by-case basis.
- Bank of America: Contact Yoisleymi Marrero, AVP /Small Business Banker, Small Business Banking, (786)575-4845 or by email at Yoisleymi.email@example.com.